- Each Aranar product has its own personality and is handcrafted with exceptional detail. To ensure quality and life of your pieces please follow the general care instructions listed below. Aranar is not responsible for damages caused by abuse or improper care.
- Any tonal and/or textural variances are natural characteristics of the materials used.
- We recommend you treat this item with care, as normal wear will likely occur.
- Avoid prolonged contact with all liquids, including cosmetics and oil based substances.
- Avoid overexposure to heat, direct sunlight and inclement weather conditions should also be avoided.
- Extra care should be taken with stone pieces, as they are natural and are very delicate.
- Use caution when layering pieces as this may cause scratches and/ or discoloration.
- When not in use, it is recommended to store your Aranar piece in its protective pouch, kept in a cool, dry place.
Most importantly, enjoy your Aranar piece.